Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Self Sufficient Journey!

Well this is my first post here at my new blog. I set this blog up for the sole purpose of chronicaling my money making journey. I was recently unemployed and had pretty much decided that I was done with corporate America. I have no desire nor inclination to join the rat race again. I would rather figure out ways to make money doing things I enjoy minus the headaches and aggravation of an office and a cubicle.

Who knows, maybe in the future I'll change my mind and give it another go...but for now...I just don't have the patience nor the motivation. I am however excited about exploring different and new avenues of making money. So follow me here as I explore ways to make money. As I share what works and what doesn't. maybe we can grow and learn about this together. For those trying to blaze their own trail as well...good luck to you! Hear is to happiness, fulfillment, and making that SCRILLA baby!

With that said I want to share one way I've learned to gain free prizes and giftcards. Giftcards are as good as cash and this place is AWESOME and FREE! If you haven't heard of SwagBucks then its time you crawled up outta that rock you've been hiding under! SwagBucks is a FREE...yes FREE site you can sign up with to earn free prizes! All you have to do is sign up for an account and use their search engine when you need to search. Now all of their results are pulled from google and ask.com so it would be just as if you were searching with one of those search engines. From searching you will randomly be awarded SwagBucks! I just won a couple...check the pick below:



See! It's as simple as that! SwagBucks also has frequent Swag hunts so you can earn even more bucks and they give out a free five bucks to a member every hour! Right now I've accumulated 245 Swagbucks! I have no idea what I want so I'm just going to keep accumulating them until I figure it out. If you'd like to sign up just click the banner below! Happy Swagging!

Search & Win

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie