Thursday, August 13, 2009

An eBay Success!

So since I'm using this blog to chronicle my success making money I'm inclined to share a recent eBay sell that I've completed. A week ago I posted some old Ministry CD's that I had laying around the house. I had no intentions on listening to these CD's again, so I decided to post them to eBay to see what I could get for them. Now if you want to get started selling on eBay, I suggest that you start with items you have around your house to give it a test run and see if you'll like it. Anyways I posted the Pastor Benny Hinn Ministry CD's on eBay and they sold for $31.50! See the pic below!
I had no idea they would sell for that much. So here is some advice if you'd like to try eBay...ministry CD's and tapes seem to be a popular item. So if you find some cheap at a thrift store, or have some you don't use anymore...put them up on eBay and see what you can get. eBay can be an excellent source of income, but you have to do your research and put some work into it. Not everything will sell well and you will have trial and error at first. But if you're looking to make extra dough it's a very viable option. Some people even make their living selling on eBay. You can check out my eBay profile here: http://myworld.ebay.com/jadeanne**.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie