Thursday, August 13, 2009

CashCrate is the Place to Be!

So as a part of my money making ventures I've joined CashCrate, a GPT site, to make a lil extra cash for odds and ends here and there. Now GPT stands for Get Paid To. GPT sites you can sign up at, complete offers, and earn cash and prizes. The main goal with GPT sites are to make some extra money. For that I have to say that CashCrate is probably THE BEST and probably the most well known GPT. I've already received one payment from CashCrate! And the news gets better!



CashCrate has updated and now offers CashCrate Pro for all of is Silver members. You reach Silver status when you have 50 active referrals! I have yet to reach that status as I've pretty much just started...but it is definitely a goal of mine. I think the new changes on CashCrate is exciting and cannot wait to be able to make use of the new features. One thing I can make use of NOW is the new customized banners they offer!



So if you are looking for a way to make some extra cash...join CashCrate. The money is easy to obtain and trust me when I say it adds up quick. I would love it if you signed up under me. If anyone decides to give it go then follow the banner below!









If you sign up under me please LET ME KNOW! That way I can share all the secrets with you that will help you maximize your earnings! I want to help you succeed! Many of the secrets and tips I had to learn on my own but you don't have to! If you sign up and need help feel free to email me at jadaloves@gmail.com.



Lovies!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie