Friday, August 21, 2009

Hop Up Out the Bed...Get My SWAG ON!!!

I am so loving SwagBucks! Yup I'm still Swagging it up. I recently won two SwagBucks from a Swag Code AND I won Three SwagBucks from searching! See for yourslef below!


And they have made obtaining SwagCodes a bit easier by providing members with the Swag Swidget! The Swidget lets you know if there is a current swag code available and where you can find it! Sometimes in the Swag Code area, they will just have one posted, as the one I used today! On the right is the Swidget!

I'm now up to 260 SwagBucks. I think that I'm going to just keep accumulating until I can get a really fabulous prize! If you'd like to sign up for SwagBucks then click the banner below! It is COMPLETELY FREE and easy! Go on and earn you some free prizes!

Search & Win

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie