Thursday, February 18, 2010

eHow UK Scam: They Really Ought to Be Ashamed

So after anticipating compensation for use of our articles on the UK Site for 6 months, most eHow 'user's were sorely disappointed.  Most people got a drop in the bucket maybe 10% or less of their avergae earnings, which kinda averaged out to be maybe one to two days worth of earnings.  They also did not account for or include compensation for the many people whose earnings dropped 40-80% from their US articles.  eHow you totally FAIL on compensating people fairly for the use of their articles and for causing their earnings to drop by you manipulating SEO.  Unfortunately, even with it's shady practices, eHow seems to still be the best game in town.  But I'm still going to branch out.  I cannot rely on one site any longer.  I especially cannot put my sole trust in a company who has proven to be untrustworthy.  The only thing I can do now is keep writing, promoting, and trying to help my fellow eHow comrades rank their articles better. 

So I will be doing my part and trying to feature other's websites and articles on my site.  Though I don't get much traffic yet, I'm hoping it will help at least a little.  eHow, I suggest you get your act together or you will end up alienating and driving away your writers.  And lest be real, we made eHow the success it is today.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie